Tagasi juurte juurde! Noortevahetus Eestis
Organized by: Seiklejate Vennaskond
Dates of activities:
21.09 - 02.10.2020
23.11 - 04. 12.2020
Each youth exchange brings together 30 young people aged 18-30 of Estonian origin; 20 living abroad and 10 from Estonia. The main aim of the youth exchange is to introduce the Estonian culture and language to participants.
The programme includes:
- introducing the Estonian history and cultural heritage to young Estonians living abroad;
- sharing Estonian success stories, good practices and planned future developments;
- teaching participants the Estonian language in the non-formal learning environment;
- providing information about work and study opportunities in Estonia;
- introducing Estonian governance system;
- creating the network for young people of Estonian origin that might support repatriation
The programme consists of various activities organized in different parts of Estonia. Programme starts in Tallinn. The participants will have a chance to visit cultural and historic places in Tallinn. The programme includes visits to successful Estonian companies to learn about their innovative practices. The participants will get information about work and study opportunities in Estonia and build network for the future. There will be visits to Estonian parliament, government and presidential palace.
If selected, all costs within Estonia are covered 100%, including accommodation, food, local transport, visits and excursions.