Scholarship for young Estonians living abroad to complete a professional internship in Estonia
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia and the National Foundation of Civil Society invite young Estonians living abroad to apply for a scholarship to complete a professional internship in Estonia.
The purpose of the scholarship program is to facilitate the integration of young people living abroad into Estonian social life.
The scholarship consists of a basic scholarship and, if necessary, a travel scholarship. The basic stipend is intended for a full-time internship during two months (or a minimum of 8 weeks), which is paid once and is 3,000 euros. If necessary, a travel stipend is also paid for one trip from the place of residence in a foreign country (location and address given in the application) to Estonia and back.
The scholarship application deadline is May 8th, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. (Estonian time).
Please send the application (in Estonian) to the address email@example.com.
Important to know:
- A young person of Estonian origin between the ages of 21 and 35 who was born abroad or has been away from Estonia for at least the last 5 years can apply for the scholarship.
- The place of professional practice must be located in Estonia.
- The duration of the internship is 2 months and it must be full-time.
- The internship must take place between July 1 and November 30, 2023.
- The young person must find the internship himself.
- A prior agreement with the provider of the internship in Estonia (private sector, state sector or third sector) is necessary.
LEARN MORE (in Estonian)